Thursday, November 8, 2012

Next up...

Another finished quilt for Tara.  Next is a quilt for a person-yet-to-be-named.  And by that, I mean a very tiny person who hasn't been introduced to the world yet. :)

I'm really frustrated with iTunes.  I purchased quite a lot of music through them, and every once in a while, I go to sync my iPod, and some of my music is missing.  I can't figure out where the songs went, and I know I purchased them thru iTunes.  It's not showing up in my "purchased" file and I can't find anything else that would tell me where it might be hiding.  It also loses contact with my home network, so music we purchased and downloaded onto our server can't be installed either.  Frgariralian.  Stupid technology.  Why can't things just WORK?

Feeling a little under the weather, which is too bad since the weather is so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry--I'm getting a lot of junk emails, so moderation is necessary. Maybe just allowing members of the blog to comment would be easier...or those with Google accounts...let me know if that would be easier.