Wednesday, July 24, 2013

quick note to catch up

The four quilts for the show this weekend are almost done and ready to go, labeled, bound, and with hanging sleeves...OK, missing one hanging sleeve, but that'll get done tomorrow.  I don't have to be anywhere in the morning, so I have a few hours to get that done.  I just have to find some more fabric to create the sleeve.

I also still have one more quilt--the last of three--to get done by Saturday for a customer who will meet me at the quilt show.  It's sitting in a box, waiting for me upstairs.  I'm heading up shortly to get it on the frame.

Yesterday, Cammie and Ben went to a "Messy Party" where they played all kinds of games and activities that were messy and fun.  They did chocolate syrup facials, bobbing for bananas, eating donuts off a string (hands free), and more.

Other than that, it's been a really busy, but not really anything worth reporting.  We're making plans for our summer trip, making reservations at hotels and activities along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry--I'm getting a lot of junk emails, so moderation is necessary. Maybe just allowing members of the blog to comment would be easier...or those with Google accounts...let me know if that would be easier.