Friday, April 25, 2014

Photo Finish

I spent the last few days banging out the quilts for the show.  Today was the due date, so I got them all finished, labeled, and delivered to the venue.  Six quilts were quilted, bound, and sleeved, and just in the nick of time.  Tomorrow they'll get hung and the members of the guild will vote on their favorites in each category.  The show will be Saturday & Sunday.

Sadly, this particular quilt, which I worked on and agonized over when the long arm broke twice, is not going to be featured in the show. Not because it isn't done, but apparently, I didn't get the paperwork done on it.  Sigh.

I have a few more quilt tops that are waiting to be sewn up, but five quilts from customers that have priority.  Lauri's quilt for her step-daughter's baby shower is up first.  I guess that's what I'll be doing tomorrow after a few catch-up chores.

1 comment:

  1. Great job. So glad you are on the roll again with your Lizzy. Nothing worse than when you can't figure out why they are misbehaving.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry--I'm getting a lot of junk emails, so moderation is necessary. Maybe just allowing members of the blog to comment would be easier...or those with Google accounts...let me know if that would be easier.