Friday, August 12, 2011

Threes

They say that bad news comes in threes. 

The yurt had another set back.  The pencil rod is not strong enough--it bent far too quickly and easily.  I'll have to find a substitute for that.  I also had one of the rafters break--the cedar is too brittle for the weight and stress of the roof.

The computer is making a slow come-back.  It crashed after running out of memory, it corrupted some files, including my profile information.  Or something.  I don't know enough about computers to talk confidently about what's wrong and how to fix it.  At least Kelly found the external hard drive in his desk.

I'm going to do some quilting today before anything else goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry--I'm getting a lot of junk emails, so moderation is necessary. Maybe just allowing members of the blog to comment would be easier...or those with Google accounts...let me know if that would be easier.